「acure」Introducing our ekinaka vending machines
Our vending machines are at the places you know, bringing joy every time they are
used. Becoming a part of your everyday life, they also become an indispensable part
of your day. They provide you with a smile every time you use them while giving you
the things you want most. They are vending machines for everyone to enjoy.
- acure is a brand that provides ekinaka vending machines for any kind of customer. With a variety of beverages from different makers at one location, our vending machines provide variety through originality.
- acure also offers a variety of vending machines beyond our original design in the form of Plusacure, naturacure, Next Generation machines and Suica vending machines. No matter who you are, there is a vending machine that suits your needs.
- acure now has over 8,000 ekinaka vending machines throughout the East Japan Railway area.
acure vending machine lineup
Innovation vending machine
Innovation vending machines are our newest vending machines that offer experiences that have never been possible before.
Drinks can be purchased in advance using the smartphone app "acure pass". You can receive the product simply by holding the QR code over the "Innovation vending machine" installed at about 400 locations.
You can also receive free drinks through the app that can be collected from our Innovation vending machines.
The app even allows you to gift drinks to other app users giving you new ways to communicate with the people you care about.
Through innovative design, Innovation vending machines offer a premium experience that will continue to advance in the future.
The perfect way to start and end your day.
Enjoy beverages with only the best ingredients.
Unique from our usual acure vending machines,
try our Plusacure vending machines for a new experience.
- Plusacure offers some products that are chilled below 10°C to ensure they stay fresh and keep their genuine flavor.
- We offer unique products that are not found in regular acure vending machines, such as milk beverages (chilled caffe latte etc.), probiotic beverages (drink yoghurt etc.), soy milk beverages, vegetable juice mixed beverages and more.
- Most products come in a carton, cup or cartocan with a straw so that they can be easily taken with you.
- ＜Plusacure＞vending machines can be found throughout train stations in the Greater Tokyo Area.
- The design of naturacure vending machines are by Mio Hashimoto - an artist famous for her wood carvings. The vending machines feature her watercolor paintings that include unique uses of colors and animal designs.
＜Art Museum acure＞
An art project to display the charm of Japanese design and local culture
through the vending machines we encounter everyday
- We have taken the vending machines we see everyday and turned them into canvases to express Japanese traditional culture through art. Appealing to the many foreigners who travel using Japan's train system, these vending machines hope to appeal to these people.
- The product lineup includes (1) products that are well known overseas, and (2) products unique to Japan, such local drinks
Suice e-money only vending machines
- Suica e-money only vending machines are a fast way to purchase products without requiring money on hand that also encourages the use of e-money.
- All products offered have a 5 yen discount (*) making it a more affordable choice.
- *This discount is in comparison with the prices set by our normal vending machines at East Japan Railway stations.
- Please note that purchases cannot be made with notes or coins.
- Suica or similar IC cards cannot be recharged from these vending machines.
Nine different e-money cards for public transport can be used at these vending machines. These include Suica, PASMO, Kitaca, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca and Hayakaken cards. (PiTaPa is not accepted)
- Suica e-money only vending machines can be found throughout train stations in the Greater Tokyo Area.
School acure<School acure>
School acure<School acure> is the students vending machine.
- We have a wide selection of products that are popular with students, such as carbonated drinks and drinks that satisfy small hunger.
- We will provide new discoveries to students who use the station on their way home from school, such as "There are new things and fun things to do when you stop by acure”
Using your Suica
Mainly of JR East ekinaka are installed in acure < acure In> Suica and other e-money is available. In addition to e-money, we are also installing a multi-reader writer that can use seven new payment methods. (Some vending machines cannot be used)
In addition, Earn points" JRE POINT" service where you can earn points when you purchase at Suica" acure < acure per shopping 100 yen in vending machines>" JRE POINT will earn 1 point.
* For more information on JRE POINT Here
- * "Suica" is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
- * "PASMO" is a registered trademark of Pasmo Co., Ltd.
- * "Kitaca" is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
- * "TOICA" is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
- * "Manaca" is a registered trademark of Nagoya Transportation Development Organization Co., Ltd. and MIC Co., Ltd.
- * "ICOCA" is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
- * "SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
- * "Nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
- * "Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of the Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
- * The "iD" logo is a registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- * "QUICPay" is a registered trademark of JCB Co., Ltd.
- * "Nanaco" is a registered trademark of Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
- * "Rakuten Edy" is a prepaid electronic money service of the Rakuten Group.
- * "WAON" is a registered trademark of Aeon Co., Ltd.
- * "Alipay" is a registered trademark of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- * "WeChat Pay" is a registered trademark of Tencent Holdings.
- * "PiTaPa" cannot be used.